CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Lilypie 4th Birthday PicLilypie 4th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Monday, August 03, 2009

Out of the Gate

Remember these little faces?

These are the faces of the same little munchkin grinners that have kept us so busy all summer long. Although I've not been blogging, I sure haven't missed a beat with my camera in hand just ready to flood my blog pages with pictures.

I've spent the past 30 minutes logging all of the pictures I plan to post from the past couple months. Without exaggeration, I have taken close to 300 pictures since the middle of May. So, even though my blogging hasn't been up to par, I have the filler content just waiting in the wings, ready to overtake my pages here.

Thanks to my family and friends who have commented on my last post, I think that I have actually come up with a plan of attack to begin making up for lost time. I'll get there slowly. It doesn't look like the dust and cobwebs in our house are going anywhere any time soon. Let the blogging resume!

3 Welcome Comments:

Anonymous said...

It's been so long since I've had pictures. Elaina looks like she's 15!!! Grandma H.

Kelsey said...

Ack! Elaina looks so old in that picture - it is a shock to the system. That child has done some serious growing this summer.

Thankfully Lincoln still looks like a boy and hasn't morphed into a man overnight - that might have killed me. :-)

HollyLynne said...

So big! They've grown so much!