CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, June 16, 2007

Graduation Party

Congratulations to our beautiful niece, Brogan on her high school graduation!

Since we went to her party to this evening, you would expect that I may have snapped at least one picture of her at her party. Nope. Unfortunately, I never had my camera ready when she was within an arms reach. Maybe it's because she had almost 100 guests to greet over the course of the evening. What a great turnout to help her celebrate!

And here is how Lincoln and Elaina enjoyed their time at the party...



Lincoln being held and adored by everyone! I think he may be getting used to that by now...












What a great party!








1 Welcome Comments:

Carissa said...

I absolutely love these pictures of Elaina! She is adorable.