CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Lilypie 4th Birthday PicLilypie 4th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Performance Appraisal

Notice how I haven't posted any more about potty training?

That would be because Elaina could really care less about the issue as a whole. Of course we talk all about putting her pee-pee in the potty and telling somebody when she feels like she has to go, blah, blah, blah. Still, nothing.

So tonight when she told me, "I go potty, Mommy. In 'dis bafroom," I complied without hesitation. As she was sitting on the potty, I was talking to her in a calming voice and subtly encouraging her to go. Elaina then pat me on the back and said, "Is okay Mommy. You're a good girl."

Melt. Melt. Melt. I don't know which I wanted to do more: laugh or squeeze her into itsy bitsy pieces. God she is a sweet girl!

Thanks Elaina! I needed that!

0 Welcome Comments: