CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Lilypie 4th Birthday PicLilypie 4th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Monday, July 31, 2006

All Girl

Here's a funny short story I just had to share ...

As we were waiting for grandma to arrive tonight, Elaina and I were outside playing with Keegan and Eric was cleaning up the yard. Soon our neighbor Sam came home and stopped over to visit. ( remember that Elaina has a crush on Sam ! ) Once Elaina laid her eyes on Sam she began to wave and was all smiles. As we were all talking, I was holding Elaina's hands as she walked along our brick wall by the driveway. At one point, she lost her footing and one foot slipped to the side of the brick. She stopped in her tracks and outstretched her arms for me to pick her up. I could tell that she was on the verge of tears and consoled her. Clinging tightly to me, she looked to see if Sam was still standing nearby. I soon figured out that Elaina didn't want to cry in front of her "boyfriend" Sam !!

What a G I R L !!!

0 Welcome Comments: