CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Lilypie 4th Birthday PicLilypie 4th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Friday, July 14, 2006

Down Time (?)


Whew ! What a week ! Eric and I don't have any major plans or commitments for a whole day and a half, which leaves us time to sit back and enjoy ! ( I say that now - but do we ever just sit around ... ? In my dreams ! ) Oh, but the never-ending to-do-list is ever present. We've got project after project lined up that will take us from now into the winter months to finish. Not to mention, all of the regular household chores which wait for me daily. That darned maid of ours.... I don't remember the last time I even saw her. Wonder if she'll ever come around ?
( Oh yeah ... it's just been me ! )

Tonight, we put everything aside and went out for pizza at our favorite local pizza place to welcome in our weekend. From the time we walked in the door, until the time we left, we ended up running into about a dozen friends of ours eating out. ( That's small - town living for you ! ) Elaina made up her mind that she doesn't especially care for pizza, but found it to be alot of fun to throw her food on the floor. Way more fun than eating ! Stinker !

*** Get Elaina to like more food. *** Put that on the list !!!

One more thing ... remember my post of, " Mom Reinvented" ? Anyone who guessed that I got my haircut wins the goldfish ! In this picture, Elaina and I were sharing Goldfish crackers ( she loves ) as I profile my new do. It was time for a change !

0 Welcome Comments: