CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Lilypie 4th Birthday PicLilypie 4th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Friday, July 28, 2006

Weekend Away

My family recently decided that it would be a good idea for us to all gather together and have a family picture taken. It originally started out as an idea my brother and I had to present to our parents as an anniversary gift to them. As it turns out, my grandparents are in the area and they would be a great addition to our picture as well. A four generation family portrait. Perfect.

So, we're off for the weekend with the families. Tonight, we headed to Eric's parents house for the night so that they were able to spend some time with Elaina. Elaina was so funny as she is beginning to say more words since the last time they had seen her only one month ago. She was a little clown ! She remembered her grandma and grandpa and was a little bit shy for only a little while. We all had a nice time visiting and stayed up too late together as we all have a big day tomorrow. Eric's mom has to work and I don't want bags under my eyes for family picture day !

0 Welcome Comments: