CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Lilypie 4th Birthday PicLilypie 4th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Friday, July 07, 2006

Say What ?


And if you can take one more list, I have to document a run down of all of the words that Elaina is saying.

She clearly says : Dada, Mama, Bye-Bye, Hi, Laina, Nana (Nancy, the babysitter's nickname)

Strong efforts into saying : Keegan ( Kegke )
Hello ( Lo ello )
Thank You ( Thankku )

Off the record, my mom reports that Elaina said Off and What while we were visiting. It's really the craziest thing, but I swear that Elaina has been responding to us in words or phrases that actually make sense. Please, if you know me, I hope you don't think I am just this looney to make this up, but Eric has heard it too. For instance, we were driving in the car, Elaina was just coming off her Mama Strike and after she finished singing her "Dadadaddaa - song " she said another word that resembled Mama. I asked, " Elaina, did you say Mama ? " Okay - I know this is crazy but it sounded like she said, " I said Dada ! " A perfectly logical answer to my question. Eric interpreted out loud, what I thought I had heard myself. How much does she really know ? Stay tuned ...

0 Welcome Comments: