CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Lilypie 4th Birthday PicLilypie 4th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, July 20, 2006

Cuter Than Cute !


It's easy to tell Mommy's favorite BabyDoll !!

Tonight, I was invited to a Pampered Chef party hosted by Elaina's babysitter. I love Pampered Chef items, but I could barely think what more I really needed to buy - alas, I always come up with something. Tonight's buy was a striped serving dish and a nylon whisk. I have to admit that this party was the best P.C. party I have ever been to due to the fact that the consultant was demonstrating the ice cream sandwich maker and we all got to make our own ice cream sandwiches using chocolate chip cookies and loads of toppings to roll the sides in. Mmmm !! She almost convinced me that I needed one of these handy little gadgets to clutter my kitchen drawers. Not. Put my ice cream in a bowl, throw a cookie on the side and dump on the toppings. It really doesn't have to be all that pretty for me. When it comes to ice cream, I'm not picky ! The more - the better !


The only thing I hate about making evening commitments is that it eats up my time away from my little girl. Lucky for me, she was still up, playing with her daddy when I got home - just waiting for me to rock her and cuddle her to sleep ! Ice cream and cuddling ... Now that's a good night !

0 Welcome Comments: