CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Lilypie 4th Birthday PicLilypie 4th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Welcome Back Sunshine !

Ahh ... what a relief ! Elaina had a much better night tonight ! Yeah - I've got my sweet sunshine back in my life !
( in the photo above, Eric spit-stuck a puzzle piece to Elaina's forehead. It really goes to her God's Creations book set that G&GH got her for her baptism, but Elaina was shining bright tonight in her happy mood so it was appropriate ! )

This morning, as I dropped Elaina off at the babysitter's house, I asked if Elaina was still getting enough rest during the daytime. Nancy assured me that her napping schedule rarely varies, and that she is pretty consistent with a 2-3 hour nap daily. So, I still wonder why some nights Elaina is as happy as a peach and other nights, she is dreadfully tired and monster-mode goes into effect by 6:30 pm. I guess that just goes along with being all of 1 year old. Regardless, our night was filled with hugs and happiness and giggles and squeals. Who could ask for anything more ?

1 Welcome Comments:

Anonymous said...

The difference might be how much Elaina plays outside during the day. Fresh air, sunshine, running around a yard all make a child very tired. The days have been beautiful. I'm sure Elaina has had some outside time. grandma H.