CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Lilypie 4th Birthday PicLilypie 4th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Elaina in Motion!

I just have to say that my brother is 'da bomb when it comes to technical support! Thanks to his guidance via a 30 minute phone call... we have video!

With this said, I have to give additional credit to Kate since she has served as my personal technical guru for the past year. Even when I decide that I think I know what I'm doing trying to manuever new formats on my page and screw everything up beyond recognition... Kate always manages to fix me up without even a hint of irritation!

Thanks guys!

So sit back and enjoy Elaina in motion, courtesy of Uncle Greg standing in as the producer and mommy as the director and cinemaphotographer.

** Warning: Please don't be disappointed as this video was shot at Elaina's bedtime tonight and she only wanted to be on the other side of the camera looking at pictures! In other words, the binky was a must for her partial cooperation!)


2 Welcome Comments:

Heather said...

Elaina has a new fan. Wesley was totally enthralled by the video of her. He wanted me to play it over and over and over. Sigh, Toddler Love!

Kelsey said...

Oh my gosh! I had to play this over and over for Harper too. She heard Elaina's voice from the living room and came running. "So me dat gen Mommy!"

After hearing your writing "voice" in my head for months, it was a surprise to hear your actual voice!