CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Lilypie 4th Birthday PicLilypie 4th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Monday, December 01, 2008

a date, perhaps

ooohh, it's been almost an entire week since I've made time to sit my happy, little butt down for a quick mind-spill and wanna know something else? I can't even make time tonight to recap our fabulous and LONG Thanksgiving weekend to do it justice. So, is everyone free tomorrow evening? Say about 10:00? I'll be here then doing my best to let the kid pictures flood my page and tell you how many consecutive hours I can spend shopping on Black Friday. Sound good? Good. See you then!

(yes, it's been one of those days!)

1 Welcome Comments:

Anonymous said...

I will be waiting :-)
Oh you need to show Bevin how to look at these so she can see mine too