CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Lilypie 4th Birthday PicLilypie 4th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Monday, December 08, 2008

sinking

Woe is me for I don't know where to begin.

I don't know where to begin catching up on my blogging that has taken a back seat in my life.

I don't have a clue how I am going to find time to squeeze just 2 more hours of work (at home) into my day and maintain the inadequate 6 that I am currently getting by on.

I'm desperately ashamed that it's December 8 already and I still have half of my Fall themed decorations hanging in my house and the other half recklessly packed away.

I'm teetering in my mind if I'll go out and drag all of our Christmas stuff down from the attic to decorate for the next 30 days, or if I'll do a very minimalistic Christmas theme at our house.

I don't know when I'll find time to get a Christmas card together and mailed out, Christmas presents wrapped and what in the world am I going to buy for the remaining 3 people on my shopping list.

I don't know who honestly cares at this point to read all of my pointless rambling since it only seems whiney and pathetic and that I could seriously benefit from either a stiff drink, anti-depressants or some crack.

(okay, maybe not crack, because I wouldn't have time to find a dealer, but a glass of wine and a day off would do me wonders!)

*** And now, we'll return to our regularly scheduled happy family stories and cancel any future program notes of self-pity and grumbling.

2 Welcome Comments:

Tracy said...

Oh honey, you can join me at the bottom. I have already sunk!

Kelsey said...

You know I think no matter what demands you have on your time everyone feels like this at some point. I know it isn't the same as Christmas, but my fall/Halloween decorations only make it out every other year or so. Remember that the most important thing is that you are loved by your family and they are loved by you - the rest will happen when it has to happen. Try to take a deep breath!

Hang in there!