CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Lilypie 4th Birthday PicLilypie 4th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Friday, December 05, 2008

Little Turkeys

Hi my name is Laura and I'm truly pathetic for taking almost a week to find time to post pictures. Based upon the evidence I am to present, wouldn't you agree that there is no excuse for not sharing these sooner?

God does this boy melt my heart!! Oh, my handsome boy!
Is it just me, or is anyone else having trouble figuring out whose body parts belong with which kid? It's a tangled mess of kids.

While Colin was changing out of his wet shirt, Elaina also decided that turkey day was best spent shirtless with her cousin.
Let the posing begin. Aren't they animated?
I hope they always love each other this much. I just hope that in the coming years, they opt for shirts.
Can you tell that we enjoyed our Thanksgiving? And I couldn't be more thankful for the little turkeys that I got to share it with!

0 Welcome Comments: