CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Lilypie 4th Birthday PicLilypie 4th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

11:00 ? Hmmpph!

So much for my planning. An 11:00 bedtime. Hah! Ha-ha-ha!

It seems as though I just like to read about all of my favorite blog-kids just a little too much and just maybe I like to check out the latest deal websites a little to frequent that I just can't seem to back away from the computer when I should be going to bed.

Last night we got dumped on with a huge thunderstorm. Shake the windows-rattle-the-foundation-huge-thunderstorm. It was just 11:00 and I was brushing my teeth when I hear a little shriek from down the hall. I stopped brushing immediately to then hear the pitter- patter of little feet racing down the hall. The thunderstorm had woke Elaina and she was scared. I held her close and we looked out the window together and searched for the moon (which we had been in awe of earlier; it was a full moon). She made it clear that she wanted to sleep with Mommy and Daddy and I was really okay with that too. It does great things for my ego knowing that my daughter knows that Mommy and Daddy keep her safe and that we can make everything better for her. I love that part about being a mom!

Soooo, Eric and I both had an early start to our morning. He, because he had to teach an 8:00 class an hour away from home and me, because I then had the two kids and myself to get out the door all on my own. Unlike myself, Eric didn't happen to have a whole lot of rest last night. He reported that Elaina tapped him on the shoulder all night long asking for her lunch, her sippy cup, a trip to the potty and she cried about wanting to go to a Steelers game. Seriously child!?!? A Steelers game? Oh, you are such your Daddy's girl! He deserved to be the one to be poked just to hear that!!

0 Welcome Comments: