CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Lilypie 4th Birthday PicLilypie 4th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, September 06, 2007

Visual Drought

I am just about losing touch with myself over not having a camera.

In fact, it just plain old stinks.

Since I haven't had the capability of posting pictures for too long already, how about if I share with you pictures from Elaina's latest photo session. These were taken just a few weeks after she officially turned 2.

And just for fun, let's see if I am able to keep my tentative plan of taking Lincoln to get his picture taken this Sunday. Since he is only going to be 4 months old already!

As for getting some of these pics in the mail to our family, well, you obviously know how my track record has panned out so far with actually ordering and attempting delivering pictures of my children. Guess you might want to pull for me to get Lincoln's pictures done soon and then I can just mail Elaina, Lincoln (4 months) and birth announcements at the same time.

Ooohh, I just realized how ridiculously lazy I sounded. Ouch.

Just remember to check your mailbox from time to time and one day you may be surprised!

I may surprise myself.

2 Welcome Comments:

Kelsey said...

Those pictures are adorable! The one with the red flower is my favorite. As much as people love the photos, we also like your stories.

Don't be too hard on yourself about posting and mailing. . . I think you have two pretty good reasons you are quite busy, not lazy at all!

Kate said...

I'll take one of each please. OMG!!! I don't think she could possibly be ANY CUTER. My heart hurts. I need to kiss that girl!