CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Lilypie 4th Birthday PicLilypie 4th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Sunday, September 23, 2007

Blogger; My BFF

Could this really be? Blogger? Are you really my new best friend?

Are you kidding me? Is it really possible that you made uploading a video that incredibly easy?
Now that I have my other friend, Camera, back in my life and you willing to take on all of our needs in an instant, I love you more than ever! BFF For-eva Blogger!

As if that weren't enough, you've hooked me with this...

For you non bloggers, this link is addictive. It is a running scroll of random pictures of absolute strangers as they are posted to their own blogger sites. It's worth checking out and definitely hard to stop watching. You never know who's going to pop up next. Just remember to stop back to see me once in a while. Give me a shout out when you do!

1 Welcome Comments:

Kelsey said...

Ah yes, love the new way to post video, it is good!!! It's been fun catching up with all the new pictures.