CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Lilypie 4th Birthday PicLilypie 4th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Friday, April 14, 2006

Treasured Chest


For the past several months, my dad has been working on hand-crafting a walnut toybox for his favorite granddaughter. Because the wood used was from an old walnut tree at my grandparents house, it will always hold sentimental value. This box has been crafted from cut wood that has been passed through four generation from my mom's side. Before my grandpa had passed, the tree had been cut down and given to my father as he is quite the skilled woodworker. So many years later, Elaina has an heirloom- quality toybox / hope chest that can remain a special keepsake for her. Talk about a "family tree !" Thanks to Grandpa H. for this one of a kind gift !

0 Welcome Comments: