CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Lilypie 4th Birthday PicLilypie 4th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Saturday, August 12, 2006

2 Out of 3 Ain't Bad


So, we're on Day 2 of our town festival and I'm looking forward to the end of day 3 when we wrap this whole thing up.

Since I had a hand in initiating and organizing village-wide garage sales (more incentive for out-of-towner's to stop by) I felt that it was my duty to check out how many participants had a sale. So, my parents and Elaina headed out and counted nearly a dozen and made a few pitstops at the best ones. One great find for Elaina was a pair of winter mittens that can be strung through her coat sleeves. (These are relatively hard to find in the stores in the winter months, let alone in August, when Mommy thinks it's fun to put mittens on my baby hands.) We all cracked up as I put Elaina's new mittens on her. She looked like a baby boxer as she batted her covered fists together and rolled her arms trying to get them off. As you can see from the picture, she even tried out a new hairstyle as she flopped and flailed her arms about ! She was so funny ! She eventually began to laugh with us, as we were laughing at her -- she got that the joke was on her. Literally. What a goofball !

0 Welcome Comments: