CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Lilypie 4th Birthday PicLilypie 4th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Saturday, August 26, 2006

Here it is !!




Pictures of the long-awaited-new patio !

I love it ! Our new stamped concrete looks like it belongs on an entirely different house, since this is the biggest upgrade we have made to the outside of our house since we got new doors. I've included some before shots (not the best example) and of course, the finished product. Now Elaina can play on the new patio with her picnic table and ride her tricycle (next year) and I can even decorate with some flowery planters.

And did I mention, no more weeding between the bricks ? And, I can't say that I'll miss falling off of our former short-back-step and nearly twisting my ankle on the broken brick at least one time a year. Also, as of last week, we had a giant metal water-catch basin next to our back door. That has been replaced by a barrel burried in our yard and a giant-sized step ready for plants in it's place. As if you couldn't tell by now, I love our new patio !

0 Welcome Comments: