CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Lilypie 4th Birthday PicLilypie 4th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, August 03, 2006

Gimme' 5 !!

Grandma taught Elaina how to " give me 5 " today. I got home from work and my mom told me to hold out my hand and ask Elaina to " Gimme 5." With her super-silly wet smile, she eagerly slapped her hand down upon mine. Too cute !

Another little quick funny ...
My mom cooked yet another fabulous dinner for us tonight - chicken pot pie. Yum ! As I scooped some into a bowl for Elaina, I announced that it was still too hot for her to eat. Before I was finished saying that it needed some time to cool off, Elaina had begun to blow in my direction onto her food to speed up the cool- down process. It's amazing how she knew to do that. Did she really understand what I had said? She's incredible !

0 Welcome Comments: