CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Lilypie 4th Birthday PicLilypie 4th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Unbelievable Ommission

I really can't believe that I forgot to include this little snippet from our morning... maybe it's because yesterday was a long, busy day and it was past midnight when I finished my previous post. Oh yeah, that's why. But this is noteworthy nonetheless.

Elaina said, "I love you!" Well, she really kinda said, "I lovyu." (something to that effect- but you get the picture)

For some reason, she will repeat words more readily for Eric than for myself. She does her share for me, but she goes overboard for her Dadda. While getting her ready this morning, Eric told Elaina that he loved her and asked if she could say "I love you." And she did it! I asked the same of her and she smiled sweetly and gave me an, "I lovyu" too. We've spent months now, working on this word group and she finally gave it up today!

What a great way to start our mushy, gushy, Got-Me-Day!

0 Welcome Comments: