CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Lilypie 4th Birthday PicLilypie 4th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Where did you learn that?

Elaina was tiptoeing tonight ! Tiptoeing ! Do 18 month old usually do that this early?

She was playing near her toybox and when I glanced over, watching her move, she was on her tiptoes. Throughout the rest of the evening, I tried to encourage her to show off her skills more so that I'd be able to catch a quick picture. No such luck. She did tiptoe more, but not when I was camera-ready. I decided to let her off the hook for the night and took her upstairs for her bath. Wouldn't you know it, the little stinker tiptoed the whole way into the bathroom! So cute!

I'm guessing that she picked that up from one of the other little girls at the babysitter's house. When I dropped her off this morning, Christine and Madison (4 yr.olds) were eager to give Elaina a big hug since they hadn't seen her since last week. So sweetly, Elaina wrapped her arms around them as well. Then the little boys (2&3 yrs. old) got in on the hug-fest. Needless to say, I was late for work this morning since I couldn't pull myself away from this severe cuteness. I may possibly have a cavity by now from all of the sweetness filling the room this morning.

0 Welcome Comments: