CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Lilypie 4th Birthday PicLilypie 4th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, October 09, 2007

All that's missing is the Dalmation.


Is everyone aware that it October is Fire Prevention month?

Consider yourself in the know.









In case I haven't mentioned it before, Eric is a Captain on the local volunteer fire department which hosted their annual open house this evening.
Since I was so busy taking pictures and videos and since Blogger (my BFF) now makes it so easy to post videos, I'll let you be the judge of what a great time Elaina had. Adjust your volume before playing the video. Because the fire trucks were left running for the kids to get the real excitement of the noise and flashing lights, it makes for some loud background noise in my videos. (I guess no one else was concerned.)
The kids that Elaina is rolling with are her friends, Troy and Abby. Their Daddy's are Eric's fellow firefighters.



This is Eric's actual equipment that Elaina is trying on. I'm glad that it fits Daddy way better than Elaina.

1 Welcome Comments:

Anonymous said...

Colin really enjoyed the videos. He said "'laina is pretty. I love 'laina. When will she come play with me?"