CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Lilypie 4th Birthday PicLilypie 4th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Monday, October 01, 2007

Squeezability

I don't know if this is common, but whenever I refer to a warm, tight hug, I just call it like it is and say "Squeeze." Common? Or just me?

Now that we're on the same page and if you've been reading my blog for any length of time, you already know that one of my favorite things to do is wrap my arms around my kids and squeeze them. Hugs, you know?

Squeezes must be contagious in this household because when Elaina woke up this morning we all sat on the bed with Lincoln and she asked if she could squeeze Lincoln.

"Squeeze this much Mommy?"

"No Honey, not too tight."

"This much, Mommy?

"Okay, Elaina, I think that's a good squeezy hug from his big sister. Nice job."

And then Eric and I proceed to squeeze, squeeze, squeeze Elaina with tight, tight hugs.

0 Welcome Comments: