CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Lilypie 4th Birthday PicLilypie 4th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Can you see it ?

I'm just proofreading my last post of Elaina and Eric at the fire department ... Am I crazy or what ? If you look closely at the last picture of them together (double click to make it big ) - Elaina's resemblance to Eric is uncanny ! What I love even more is that they have nearly the exact same expression on their face !
Can I convince you any more that she was custom made to be our baby ? God - I couldn't love the two of them any more !

3 Welcome Comments:

Anonymous said...

i've been thinking the same thing laura. elaina really does look like eric. when ed was a small child everyone thought he looked just like my husband--now people think he resembles me. these kids are custom made for out families. God bless . marianne.

Kate said...

I saw the pictures of the above post and had already thought your exact words. It really is amazing! Such a beautiful little girl. The boys have only begun to chase!

Laura said...

To Marianne ~

I've seen Eddie and there was no doubt in my mind that he beared a great resemblance to you ! Just another one of God's miracles made especially for you !

I hope all is well with you and your family. Thanks for reading about Elaina and keep the comments coming ! It's so nice to hear from you !

Keep on loving those babies - they feel every bit of your love and care !

- Laura