CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Lilypie 4th Birthday PicLilypie 4th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Sunday, October 01, 2006

Falling Into Fall !


Just like Moose and Zee sing : " I feel like I'm falling for fall !"

( You sorta have to be a fan of the Noggin network to identify the tune.)

What a glorious fall day to play and get motivated !

Well, it sounded good anyhow, it was a perfect day to be outside. At our house however, Eric tackled some projects and I tried to make Crankypants happy - all day. Sure, Elaina has battling a cold and not feeling well, but I think I have seen more crying out of our girl today than in her whole career of being a baby. She hardly ever acts like this. All day she wanted to be held and when she wiggled down from my lap, the minute her feet hit the ground, she wanted to be held. What's that about ? Throughout the day, I offered her food and multiple naps to get those "crankies" to go away, to no avail.

Thinking I could break her baby depression, I packed her cranky bootie in the stroller and headed for the playground. Yeah ... she was happy ! Well, at least happier- to an extent. She explored the jungle gym and took several turns down the slide- just like she likes. When she was finished, she just began to walk away from the playground. Oh yeah ... and the crying began when she found herself back in the stroller even though nearly 40 minutes had passed.

















The only other time I saw a smile across my angel's face was when I tried her Halloween costume on her. (Stay tuned -- it's a secret what she'll be.) She got a look at herself in the mirror and laughed and smiled. Even she recognized how silly-cute she looked.

We're hoping for a better day tomorrow and I refuse to believe that this is the first sign of anything worse to come. (i.e. : chicken pox) Cross your fingers and say your prayers !

0 Welcome Comments: