CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Lilypie 4th Birthday PicLilypie 4th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, June 01, 2006

Grin and Grrrind

Elaina has a new trick. If you can call it a trick - she has learned to grind her teeth. This mommy isn't entirely fond of this newfound baby noise. Her teeth are coming in beautifully, I don't want her to flatten them all out already. ( Okay - I realize that's a little over the top.) Each time I heard a "grind " tonight, I would squeeze her little cheeks together and she would stop. "Grind." One more time. The funniest part is that she had the biggest smile on her face as if she had a great new accomplishment for mommy and daddy to commend her on. Not so lucky this time, Baby !

1 Welcome Comments:

Anonymous said...

Colin did it for a while,too and it drove me crazy. After a few weeks he forgot about it though, when he learned that spitting would get an even bigger reaction.